Saturday, November 3, 2012

If I were...




I saw this awesome little "survey" over at Please Mommy, No More Daddies and wanted to do it myself! So much fun! 

  • If I were a gemstone, I'd be an emerald.
  • If I were a scent, I'd be magnolia after the rain.
  • If I were a pair of shoes, I'd be a pair of saddle oxfords.
  • If I were the weather, I'd be a bright blue summer day with just a touch of breeze.
  • If I were a facial expression, I'd be a Mona Lisa smile.
  • If I were a car, I'd be a 1956 Chevy Bel Air.
  • If I were a time of day, I'd be sunset. (The golden time of day!)
  • If I were a month, I'd be September.
  • If I were a place, I'd be a rain forest full of secret life.
  • If I were a liquid, I'd be rose lemonade.
  • If I were a taste, I'd be sweet and sour.
  • If I were a sea animal, I'd be a jellyfish. (Beautiful and dangerous.)
  • If I were a food, I'd be a sushi roll filled with bright veggies.
  • If I were a color, I'd be red.
  • If I were a musical instrument, I'd be a Fender Rhodes.
  • If I were a flower, I'd be an orchid.
  • If I were an object, I'd be a jaunty little hat.
  • If I were a fruit, I'd be a strawberry.
  • If I were a sound, I'd be the ocean's waves crashing ashore.
  • If I were a day of the week, I'd be a Sunday.
  • If I were a nailpolish color, I'd be Ruby Pumps by China Glaze.
  • If I were a bakery treat, I'd be a chocolate eclair.
  • If I were a store, I'd be Yessiree Petunia Vintage, of course. ;)
  • If I were a season, I'd be Summer.
  • If I were a perfume, I'd be Angel by Thierry Mugler.
And if I were a bell I'd go ding dong ding dong ding! I love this song and it's been stuck in my head the whole time I was pondering these questions! ;)

Umm, love her and that entire album. 

Let me know if you do this survey for yourself. Such an interesting way to get a feel for someone and their personality!

XO,

LJ


4 comments:

  1. So fun! I loved reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was fun doing it. :) I really had to think. lol

      Delete
  2. I'm totally gonna do this! And I love that song!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just did this today! It was fun: http://sownbrooklyn.com/2012/11/25/if-i-were/

    ReplyDelete